If you did not request for your order to be canceled, please verify your payment information. If the order is being placed for a business but the card is billed to the owner's home address, the home address will need to be entered for the billing address. All orders in which the security number and/or billing address does not match the credit card provided will be immediately rejected and canceled to prevent fraud. At LollicupStore.com we take fraud very seriously and have implemented these measures to protect our customers and those that may be affected by credit card fraud.
Articles in this section
- Can I pick up a "Will Call" order?
- Why was I charged multiple times?
- General Order Processing Time and Estimated Shipping Time
- Wholesale inquiries
- Can I add to or modify my order?
- I have issues with my order
- Why did I receive an email confirming my order and then another one saying my order was canceled?
- I am trying to place an order but the shopping cart always remains empty. What do I do?
- Why can’t I proceed through checkout or make any changes on the cart page?
- Can I have multiple shipping or billing addresses?