- In a 4 qt. saucepot, add at least 32 oz. of water and bring to a boil over high heat. Remember to use a lid to reduce the cooking time.
- Place 16 oz. of Instant 10 Tea Zone Tapioca Pearl (Boba) into the boiling water and stir (approx. 15-30 seconds) to keep them separated and from clumping.
- Start the timer for 10 minutes, and boil while covered on high heat.
- When the timer goes off, turn off the heat and let it sit an additional 15 minutes while covered.
- Carefully strain and rinse the boba in a large colander to remove excess starch before soaking in a sugar mixture.
- Let the boba soak for 10 minutes prior to serving, and stir the cooked boba every hour.
- Best used within 6 hours of preparing.
Featured Product: Instant 10 boba