Yes, you can add new shipping or billing addresses by logging into your account and clicking “Your Account” on the top right of the page. Go to “Settings” and click on “Address Book.” Then click on “Add New Address.” From there you will be able to add new addresses. You can only assign one address as your default billing address and default shipping address. You can change this setting by clicking “Edit Address” and checking either "Make this my default billing address" or "Make this my default shipping address." After you have selected a default shipping or billing address, you will see a star marked to indicate your defaulted addresses. You may also add a new address at any time during checkout and save it for future use.
Articles in this section
- Can I pick up a "Will Call" order?
- Why was I charged multiple times?
- General Order Processing Time and Estimated Shipping Time
- Wholesale inquiries
- Can I add to or modify my order?
- I have issues with my order
- Why did I receive an email confirming my order and then another one saying my order was canceled?
- I am trying to place an order but the shopping cart always remains empty. What do I do?
- Why can’t I proceed through checkout or make any changes on the cart page?
- Can I have multiple shipping or billing addresses?