This happens often when “cookies” are not enabled on your computer. LollicupStore must be able to place a small “cookie” on your computer in order to remember which items you have added into your shopping cart. This is a standard and secure procedure used by most e-commerce websites. Learn more about enabling cookies by visiting Google: How to Enable Cookies.
Articles in this section
- Can I pick up a "Will Call" order?
- Why was I charged multiple times?
- General Order Processing Time and Estimated Shipping Time
- Wholesale inquiries
- Can I add to or modify my order?
- I have issues with my order
- Why did I receive an email confirming my order and then another one saying my order was canceled?
- I am trying to place an order but the shopping cart always remains empty. What do I do?
- Why can’t I proceed through checkout or make any changes on the cart page?
- Can I have multiple shipping or billing addresses?